To migrate your old BNB Chain AURA Tokens and use them on mainnet, you can use HaloTrade to swap them on BNB Chain for the Bridged Native AURA Coin and transfer it to Aura Xstaxy Mainnet.
To migrate your old AURA Tokens you can follow these steps:
- Got to HaloTrade and click on Migrate Aura in the navbar.
- Click on Connect wallet on BNB Chain and complete the connection on your wallet. Note that it shows the contract addresses on BNB chain for both the Old AURA token and the bridged one.
- Select the amount of old AURA tokens you wish to migrate.
- Click on Approve to approve spending of your tokens for the migration. This will prompt you to sign a transaction on BNB Chain.
- Review the details and click on Migrate. This will prompt you to sign a transaction on BNB Chain.
And that's it! You've successfully migrated your old AURA Tokens and can now bridge to mainnet using HaloTrade Cross-Chain Transfers feature.
We hope this guide has been helpful for you to migrate AURA. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us in our community channels.